Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damage or loss howsoever caused in relation to the customer, the customer’s agents, servants, invitees or goods. The customer shall at all times remain fully responsible for the safety of his servants, agents, invitees and goods. The Company shall NOT be liable in any way for any damage howsoever caused to the customer, the customer’s agents, servants, invitees or goods whether by The Company its servants or agents or by any third party, nor shall The Company be liable for any consequential loss of any kind.
- A condition of renting a room in any of our facilities is that your goods must be insured at all times.
- Non-Payment is a breach of Contract.
- If payment is not made whether demanded or not within Fourteen Days of the due date then:-
- The Company may immediately terminate the agreement without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and without prejudice to its rights to recover any payments.
- If payment is not made within the following Seven Days The Company may recover any and/or all of the customer goods for the purpose of them to compensate for loss The Company may have incurred.
- If at any time payment is not made on the due date The Company will require the customer to pay interest on all sums due at 5% per month reviewable on a monthly basis in accordance with the base rate from time to time.
- Sending any letter or notice pursuant to this agreement shall be deemed received and properly served if sent by recorded delivery.
- A charge of £20.00 will be levied for each dishonoured Cheque or Standing Order.
- The customer shall be bound at the end of the period to remove his goods from the Room and to leave the Room as found.
- The customer shall not store in the Room any of the following:- FOOD, LIVESTOCK, PERISHABLES, DANGEROUS, HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE, VOLATILE, TOXIC, NOXIOUS OR ILLEGAL GOODS, OR ANY GOODS NOT APPROVED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO INSPECT GOODS BEING STORED IN THE ROOM.
- The customer has sole use of the Room but must not carry out any Business or Trade and must not alter or make any additions whatsoever to the Room.
- The Company may revise the rent giving Four Weeks notice in writing.
- The customer shall ensure that any action he/she takes does not cause a nuisance or inconvenience to The Company or any other customer of The Company.
- There is a Strict NO SMOKING Policy at all of our facilities with NO allocated smoking areas provided.