SelfStoreit was established in 1995 and the Peterborough Self Store facility was the first purpose built self storage centre in the Midlands, this was then followed by the opening of our Northampton Self Store Centre and then quickly followed by Corby Self Store Centre and then Wellingborough Self Store followed by Lincoln Sunningdale Self Store, followed by Great Yarmouth Self Store, which was followed by opening Lincoln Allenby Self Store and we are proud to announce that our 8th and latest Centre, Rugby Self Store is now fully operational.
As well as supplying Self Storage for household use, we also store for the government, councils and charities, large building companies, hospitals, solicitors, students and many more too numerous to list.
We provide purpose built quality, affordable self storage facilities for personal or business use.
More and more people are finding that they don’t have enough space and are coming to us whether upsizing or downsizing, moving house or waiting for solicitors. Businesses may want to expand but are reluctant to take on permanent premises, our terms are extremely flexible and we can provide a solution to your storage needs. Because you get free access and can get the sized storage that is right for you it is almost “do it yourself storage” at affordable prices with no hidden extras.
Click here to use our Space Estimator
We can also supply you with Boxes, Tape, Bubble-wrap and many other items for storage and packing purposes at realistic prices.
Please click here to go to our enquiry form.
No information collected by us on this site will be passed on to a third party of any kind. SelfStoreit will only use information for its own use. Any marketing mailshots or E-mail from SelfStoreit will only be sent with consent by you the customer.
All personal information submitted through this site will only be held in accordance with this policy and the Data Protection Act 1998.
You will be given the option to join our mailing list whenever you fill in a form within this site. Please select the relevant box. Click here to fill out our Online Enquiry Form
The information collected will be used by us to process and fulfil your orders or requests for information, prices or services. You may wish to fill in our comments box that is included with our Online Enquiry Form which will be used to develop the site and improve customer service.
In addition to the policies stated above your personal information is protected in the United Kingdom by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Under this Act we will only process data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your personal information secure to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
If you have any questions, you can write to:
The Data Protection Officer,
- The Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damage or loss howsoever caused in relation to the customer, the customer’s agents, servants, invitees or goods. The customer shall at all times remain fully responsible for the safety of his servants, agents, invitees and goods. The Company shall NOT be liable in any way for any damage howsoever caused to the customer, the customer’s agents, servants, invitees or goods whether by The Company its servants or agents or by any third party, nor shall The Company be liable for any consequential loss of any kind.
- A condition of renting a room in any of our facilities is that your goods must be insured at all times.
- Non-Payment is a breach of Contract.
- If payment is not made whether demanded or not within Fourteen Days of the due date then:-
- The Company may immediately terminate the agreement without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and without prejudice to its rights to recover any payments.
- If payment is not made within the following Seven Days The Company may recover any and/or all of the customer goods for the purpose of them to compensate for loss The Company may have incurred.
- If at any time payment is not made on the due date The Company will require the customer to pay interest on all sums due at 5% per month reviewable on a monthly basis in accordance with the base rate from time to time.
- Sending any letter or notice pursuant to this agreement shall be deemed received and properly served if sent by recorded delivery.
- A charge of £20.00 will be levied for each dishonoured Cheque or Standing Order.
- The customer shall be bound at the end of the period to remove his goods from the Room and to leave the Room as found.
- The customer shall not store in the Room any of the following:- FOOD, LIVESTOCK, PERISHABLES, DANGEROUS, HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE, VOLATILE, TOXIC, NOXIOUS OR ILLEGAL GOODS, OR ANY GOODS NOTAPPROVED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO INSPECT GOODS BEING STORED IN THE ROOM.
- The customer has sole use of the Room but must not carry out any Business or Trade and must not alter or make any additions whatsoever to the Room.
- The Company may revise the rent giving Four Weeks notice in writing.
- The customer shall ensure that any action he/she takes does not cause a nuisance or inconvenience to The Company or any other customer of The Company.
- There is a Strict NO SMOKING Policy at all of our facilities with NO allocated smoking areas provided.